Posts Tagged Under Xbox 360
The sequel to the excellent Batman: Arkham Asylum now has a name. According to the latest Game Informer, fans of the first game can look forward to playing Batman: Arkham City in the fall of 2011 on Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.Posted in Video Game News
Our first of two GeekiN Extra episodes this week covers Microsoft’s E3 presence. The next episode will cover Nintendo and Sony. Enjoy, and let us know what you thought of E3 this year! Announcements at this show include a new Xbox 360 and Natal being renamed to “Kinect for Xbox 360″.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
This week is E3 and while we do a little bit of related discussion in this episode, look for a closer look at the E3 presentations from Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo in this week’s two GeekiN Extras to be released on Wednesday and Thursday. For now, we have lots of movie and TV discussion to tide you over.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
No brainer, right?Posted in Video Game News
Did you enjoy 2009? Listen to our review to see how we felt about the year in movies, television, and video games. Then be sure to post your own opinions. I apologize in advance for the quality of Scott in this episode.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
The final month of the year has arrived yet again. Along with bitter winds and the potential for white flakes in the air, it brings annoying jewelry commercials, crowded shopping malls, and skyrocketing airline ticket prices. Oh yeah! December also dishes out an onslaught of lists detailing the best “whatevers” of the year. In this case, the “whatevers” I am bringing you are video games. So what did I think of this year’s crop of interactive entertainment?Posted in Articles, Video Games
Halo and Joss Whedon sport two very rabid fan bases. This fall, the Whedon fanbase will be given a reason to become part of the Halo fanbase. The upcoming Halo ODST game ships on September 22, 2009. When it does, it will feature three very familiar voices from the Whedonverse. Keep reading for more details.Posted in Video Game News
Following E3, we decided to do a wrap up show discussing the events. Randy and Nathanael (Polygon Wizard) begin the show, and soon get a surprise appearance from Wayne. Enjoy the show!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is here, and Microsoft was hoping their conference would kick E3 off with a bang. Did they succeed? Read on for my impressions of the first of the conferences from the “Big Three” companies, including several videos from the show.Posted in Video Game News
E3 kicks off on Monday, June 1st. What should you expect to see when the big companies take the stage? Randy is joined by Nathanael, aka PolygonWizard for a special episode of GeekiNtertainment. Two and a half hours of pure video game discussion. Each system gets it’s discussion time.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
The next month will be big for fans of video games. E3 is coming up, and there are a lot of big name games that will be getting a lot of attention as a result. So it doesn’t surprise me that a couple of the bigger games are trying to get early press. Bioshock 2 has a new game play video up on IGN. Nine minutes of walkthrough footage for those of you that keep reading…Posted in Video Game News
The new Batman game aims to revitalize the franchise, while keeping the look and feel of GothamPosted in Trailers & Posters, Video Game News
Mirror’s Edge is a bit of a mixed bag. On the one hand, the game provides an exhilarating sense of movement and momentum, but on the other, certain design choices keep Mirror’s Edge from being a complete success.Posted in Video Game Reviews
Online services have become a major feature for this generation of gaming consoles. All three major consoles have some sort of online features to supplement the content available on retail shelves. Xbox Live is arguably the most robust of the three services, but even the top dog has room for improvement.Posted in Articles, Video Games
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- knightskye: When you were dreading the long gap between Marvel movies you forgot bout Guardians of the Galaxy scheduled for August 1st 2014. Sadly, the fact that you...
- Don: My top five alternate Batman costumes. 5. Batman Beyond 4. Owlman 3. Flashpoint Batman 2. Battle for the Cowl Batman (Jason Todd) 1. Yellow Lantern Batman
- ChronoFett: Hahaha!!! I saw this video a long time ago. I’m right there with you. I support many of my statements in the podcast episode, but Supes has a lot...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1384984' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1384984310) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC