Posts Tagged Under Television
It’s been called “The New HBO”, but seriously. What is going on over at AMC?Posted in Articles, Television, Television News
Not an April Fools jokePosted in Articles, Comic Book News, Other News, Television News
With Geoff Johns and Neil Gaiman’s involvement!Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Television News
Sorry about the lateness of this episode. Ran off to work without having uploaded the episode. Anyway, this week we take a look at some of the shows coming to TV in Fall of 2010 that have piqued our interest. Enjoy!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Fox has a history of picking up shows that have no chance of succeeding on their network. Will Torchwood become the latest casualty?Posted in Television News
Did you enjoy 2009? Listen to our review to see how we felt about the year in movies, television, and video games. Then be sure to post your own opinions. I apologize in advance for the quality of Scott in this episode.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Geekshow Entertainment is on the lookout for more writers!Posted in Site News
How would you rate the current state of the television industry? That’s the question we discussed in detail at the Television Report Card call-in show over on our GeekiNput page. We talk about all things TV. Well, not all things, actually. We left out those spoilery things, as it’s virtually impossible to have watched everything on TV currently.
Posted in GeekiNtertainment
I must say, I’ve had a lot of enjoyable episodes of podcasts in the past 3 years. But this ranks right up there at the top. If you are a Lost fan, you won’t want to miss listening to this episode. Clocking in at just under 3 hours, we receive a lot of help this episode from our listeners in creating a fun and entertaining look at the series.
If you have not watched Lost all the way through, this is probably not the episode for you. We free ourselves to discuss spoilers until our hearts are content. And spoilers there are. A large number of characters are discussed in detail, including their motivations, their character arcs, their relationships, and even their deaths.
The end result is an episode that could’ve went on much longer. But the content and discussion we did get was fantastic. Thanks again to everyone that tuned in. If you still haven’t caught one of these shows, you are running out of opportunities. Next week is the E3/Video Game discussion, followed the next week by Comic Book Films. Join us!
*edit* New version of the episode is up, with hopefully improved audio levels.
Posted in GeekiNtertainment, Movie News, Podcasts
It was announced today (here) that Russel T. Davies (who has overseen the revamped Doctor Who series since its return in 2005) is stepping down as series showrunner. When the series begins its fifth season in 2010 (2009 will see four Doctor Who specials to be released quarterly) it will be overseen by Doctor Who staff writer Steven Moffat.
Moffat is easily my favorite writer on Doctor Who, not only is he responsible for most of my favorite episodes (“The Empty Child”, “The Doctor Dances”, “The Girl in the Fireplace”, and “Blink”), but he also created the BBC sticom Coupling and the amazing six-part thriller Jekyll starring James Nesbitt and Michelle Ryan (Bionic Woman). I have complete faith that not only will Doctor Who continue on the path of quality that we have all come to expect, but I believe that it may even get better!Posted in Television News
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- ask: Hi there, its nice paragraph regarding media print, we all know media is a impressive source of facts.
- Alvaro: Hello admin, i found this post on 18 spot in google’s search results. I’m sure that your low rankings are caused by hi bounce rate. This is very...
- jason: Simpletons attack ANYTHING they don’t readily understand. Most people should probablyjust avoid this one and stick to something a little better suited for...
- jason: Hello folks, one more opinion won’t hurt anything. Please people stop using the damn word ambitious when critiquing this film. All movies producers hope...
- kindersitz bestenliste: Good web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take...
- test routeur wifi 2015: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the ultimate section :) I...
- Carmon: It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
- Morey: Absolutely first rate and coerbp-pottomed, gentlemen!
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1426539' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1426539597) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC