Posts Tagged Under Superman
Hey SuperGeeks!! Join Thomas and Jeff as they review the new summer blockbuster, Man of Steel! The guys have a brief Non-Spoiler pre-discussion before beginning their Full-Spoiler movie review. Check it out then join the message board to comment and send us your thoughts.Posted in SuperGeeks
Thomas and Jeff return for another FULL episode of DC 52 reviews including some listener reviews! Updates on DCU Online, addressing the Starfire controversy and another 10 Superman songs!!!Posted in SuperGeeks
To star next to Henry Cavill in “The Man of Steel”!Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Comics, Movie News, Movies
Randy’s back this week with a major announcement, plus the regular discussion of the week’s entertainment news. For the full list of topics, check after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Randy and Scott take on another week of entertainment news and discussion including the identity of the new Superman. Find a break down of topics after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Director Zack Snyder has his Man of Steel.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News
Randy’s back from vacation and we have plenty to talk about, so listen up and check out the list of topics after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
After a week off due to real world issues, we are back. As a result, this week has two weeks of news packed into a single episode. Keep reading for the full list!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Another episode almost reaching two hours in length this week as we discuss large variety of topics. Check out the shownotes after the break to see the full list.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
A little late this week, but we’re back to discuss the latest news and rumors in TV, movies and more. Also, check back with us tomorrow for our book of the month discussion of Y The Last Man Vol. 1 and Friday for the first episode of Movie Night at Geekshow where we will be reviewing and discussing Rian Johnson’s Brick (which is available on Netflix Instant Streaming!). For today’s list of topics discussed , keep reading!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
We have a lot of news to discuss this week, especially when it comes to movies. Keep reading to find a full list of topics. Hope you enjoy!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Hot on the heels of the warmly-received Wonder Woman,DC announced the title and plot of its next animated DVD, set to hit stores after Green Lantern.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News, Movies
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- jason: Simpletons attack ANYTHING they don’t readily understand. Most people should probablyjust avoid this one and stick to something a little better suited for...
- jason: Hello folks, one more opinion won’t hurt anything. Please people stop using the damn word ambitious when critiquing this film. All movies producers hope...
- kindersitz bestenliste: Good web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take...
- test routeur wifi 2015: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the ultimate section :) I...
- Carmon: It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
- Morey: Absolutely first rate and coerbp-pottomed, gentlemen!
- auto insurance selling: Good to see a talent at work. I can’t match that.
- Staci: You suffer from anxiety or depression and yet again a certain amount of magical pill comes on the rescue. There are several tricks to increase large of your...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1424423' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1424423234) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC