Posts Tagged Under Star Trek
A slow news week brings about a TON of tangent discussions, making this week’s episode almost two hours! Check out a break down of the main topics discussed after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
We have a good variety of news to discuss this week. And for once, we aren’t overloaded on comic book movie adaptation discussion. Keep reading to see exactly what we talk about!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Well, at the beginning of 2009 it was heralded by some as the ‘Year of the Remake’ and to a certain extent that is fairly true.Posted in Articles, Movie Reviews
For the first time in a long time (again), we return with a content packed episode. This time, Randy is joined by Nathanael (aka Polygon Wizard) for a discussion on television, movies, and video games. Check it out, and let us know what you think.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Presenting the Teaser Trailer to Red Shirts, created by Nick Jimenez.Posted in Red Shirts
In this episode its finally here, a movie special we can be proud of, after two lack luster movie specials we finally get a chance to see J.J. Abram’s Star Trek.Posted in Two Geeks, Video Game News
The new Star Trek is now in theaters. When you’ve watched it, feel free to stop by and give your opinions. Opinions with spoilers should go in the attached forum thread. Keep the comments spoiler free if you can.Posted in Movie Reviews
Star Trek comes out this Thursday night at 7pm at a theater near you. In fact, I’ve already reserved my tickets to the first digital show time. But, before you go throwing your money away, I thought I’d give you a glimpse at the backlash the film is getting. I was thinking the buzz was mostly positive, until I saw this.Posted in Movie News
On March 2nd, the acclaimed TV creator/writer Bryan Fuller told IF Magazine that he’s kicking around an idea for a new series set in the Star Trek universe.Posted in Television, Television News
A geek filled episode. We discuss the woes of being a geek, the proper way to compare huge geek franchises, and then just for a change, we discuss what happens when a geek reproduces.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
After a couple weeks away, TrailerGEEK is back with a set of six fantastic new trailers!Posted in Trailers & Posters
It goes on and on, my friends. This episode clocks in at just under 2 hours and 30 minutes. It’s a marathon of GeekiN proportions. Join us as we discuss…well, everything, really. Keep reading for a list.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
This week with Part 1 of a special Super Bowl Edition, including new trailers for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Land of the Lost, and Star Trek.Posted in Trailers & Posters
I’ve been a fan of portable electronic organizers since my first one in the 1980s. I’d like to share my thoughts on the evolution of these devices through a historically review of the ones I’ve owned while on my quest for the ultimate PADD.Posted in Articles, Technology Reviews
Comic of the Week
Special thanks for the C2E2 for putting on a great convention!! Check out the coverage or order tickets for next year at C2E2.com!!
- Don: Guy Gardner leading the Red Lantern Corp? Any body else excited. Lets not forget our old buddy. Larfleezes series is about to start.
- トリーバーチ ポーチ: でも百貨店にいったら、売り切れていたり、そんな時間 はなかったり…
- liftandglowblog.com: I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a...
- ChronoFett: really?? hahaha Oops. That is very strange as I try to keep track of the emails pretty precisely. Well, thanks for coming clean. And send us more Vs....
- ChronoFett: Excellent observation. That absolutely makes sense. I get the feeling that was what Jeff said without articulating it precisely. Poor Jaime. He has had...
- Knightskye: Here’s the piece of the puzzle you guys were missing when discussing Jamie Lannister. No, Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark would not have been maligned...
- harry mcpotter: yeah guys i didn’t send you that first battle i am pretty sure it was jacob
- harry mcpotter: ohhh jj might be on to something there with the nano suit it does seem quite possible. now the mandarin:i really did not like what they did with him...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368324' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368324649) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC