Posts Tagged Under Star Trek
A slow news week brings about a TON of tangent discussions, making this week’s episode almost two hours! Check out a break down of the main topics discussed after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
We have a good variety of news to discuss this week. And for once, we aren’t overloaded on comic book movie adaptation discussion. Keep reading to see exactly what we talk about!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Well, at the beginning of 2009 it was heralded by some as the ‘Year of the Remake’ and to a certain extent that is fairly true.Posted in Articles, Movie Reviews
For the first time in a long time (again), we return with a content packed episode. This time, Randy is joined by Nathanael (aka Polygon Wizard) for a discussion on television, movies, and video games. Check it out, and let us know what you think.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Presenting the Teaser Trailer to Red Shirts, created by Nick Jimenez.Posted in Red Shirts
In this episode its finally here, a movie special we can be proud of, after two lack luster movie specials we finally get a chance to see J.J. Abram’s Star Trek.Posted in Two Geeks, Video Game News
The new Star Trek is now in theaters. When you’ve watched it, feel free to stop by and give your opinions. Opinions with spoilers should go in the attached forum thread. Keep the comments spoiler free if you can.Posted in Movie Reviews
Star Trek comes out this Thursday night at 7pm at a theater near you. In fact, I’ve already reserved my tickets to the first digital show time. But, before you go throwing your money away, I thought I’d give you a glimpse at the backlash the film is getting. I was thinking the buzz was mostly positive, until I saw this.Posted in Movie News
On March 2nd, the acclaimed TV creator/writer Bryan Fuller told IF Magazine that he’s kicking around an idea for a new series set in the Star Trek universe.Posted in Television, Television News
A geek filled episode. We discuss the woes of being a geek, the proper way to compare huge geek franchises, and then just for a change, we discuss what happens when a geek reproduces.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
After a couple weeks away, TrailerGEEK is back with a set of six fantastic new trailers!Posted in Trailers & Posters
It goes on and on, my friends. This episode clocks in at just under 2 hours and 30 minutes. It’s a marathon of GeekiN proportions. Join us as we discuss…well, everything, really. Keep reading for a list.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
This week with Part 1 of a special Super Bowl Edition, including new trailers for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Land of the Lost, and Star Trek.Posted in Trailers & Posters
2009 will run its course without one of the most charismatic and fun actors we ever had.Posted in Movie News, Movies
In this episode Scott’s on the move! News involved a new crew taking a familiar Trek, a couple of Iron Man 2 surprises, the Avengers getting animated, Kevin Smith going to space, and much more. Trailers this week are for Twilight, Push, Just Buried, Valkyrie, Role Models, The Unborn, Good Dick, and Changling. See you next week!Posted in Two Geeks
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- jason: Simpletons attack ANYTHING they don’t readily understand. Most people should probablyjust avoid this one and stick to something a little better suited for...
- jason: Hello folks, one more opinion won’t hurt anything. Please people stop using the damn word ambitious when critiquing this film. All movies producers hope...
- kindersitz bestenliste: Good web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take...
- test routeur wifi 2015: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the ultimate section :) I...
- Carmon: It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
- Morey: Absolutely first rate and coerbp-pottomed, gentlemen!
- auto insurance selling: Good to see a talent at work. I can’t match that.
- Staci: You suffer from anxiety or depression and yet again a certain amount of magical pill comes on the rescue. There are several tricks to increase large of your...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1424338' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1424338278) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC