Posts Tagged Under Microsoft
Our first of two GeekiN Extra episodes this week covers Microsoft’s E3 presence. The next episode will cover Nintendo and Sony. Enjoy, and let us know what you thought of E3 this year! Announcements at this show include a new Xbox 360 and Natal being renamed to “Kinect for Xbox 360”.
No brainer, right?Posted in Video Game News
Following E3, we decided to do a wrap up show discussing the events. Randy and Nathanael (Polygon Wizard) begin the show, and soon get a surprise appearance from Wayne. Enjoy the show!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
The Electronic Entertainment Expo is here, and Microsoft was hoping their conference would kick E3 off with a bang. Did they succeed? Read on for my impressions of the first of the conferences from the “Big Three” companies, including several videos from the show.Posted in Video Game News
Discussion will be starting soon on the Microsoft E3 conference. Keep on reading after the break.Posted in Video Game News
I’m going to be trying something a little bit different this week. For the three major E3 conferences, I will be live blogging on the site. LiveBlogging is basically a glorified way of chatting with users as the event is covered. If you are interested in the conference at all, you will want to be around starting Monday. The schedule and more details after the break.Posted in Video Game News
The annual Mobile World Congress took place this week in Barcelona. This conference reveals the latest in phone technology. What was the star of the show? Is Android about to take over the world?Posted in Articles, Technology News
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is complete for another year and has brought along lots of gadget & tech goodness. Here are some of what I feel are the most interesting tech to be announced.Posted in Articles, Technology News
MacWorld was fun and crazy as always, but with the lack of Apple announcements and a slow economy, people were all about the free stuff. Pictures after the jump.Posted in Articles
Alright, I have to apologize up front. The evil podcast faeries came along and stole 2 hours of this episode from my computer. I went into the living room, and came back to an 11 minute episode. I don’t know what happened. One minute it was there, the next it was not.
So, what you are about to hear is the live version of the show. For the most part, it is decent quality. There are some sections where it has bad echos though. My apologies. Again, I have no idea what happened to the good version. If the echoing gets too bad, it fixes itself after a little bit. Hope you enjoy!
Posted in GeekiNtertainment, Video Game News
Welcome to Episode 10! We had a lot of fun doing tonight’s episode, and we hope you have a lot of fun listening! We are moving the files for the podcast to a new server, which shouldn’t affect anything of the listener end. But if you have problems, let us know at email@example.comPosted in GeekiNtertainment
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Mike Salter : hello? anybody? ...
- Mike Salter : AWESOME! you guys should do more of these, you are my favorite podcast, and I miss you guys! ...
- Mehran : I LOVED this book! Leaving Miss Christina already Mr.DuRoy? Can't not wait for DuRob haha LOL no slisourey this is going to be an ...
- jason : Simpletons attack ANYTHING they don't readily understand. Most people should probablyjust avoid this one and stick to something a ...
- jason : Hello folks, one more opinion won't hurt anything. Please people stop using the damn word ambitious when critiquing this film. Al ...
- arnold schwarzenegger net worth : Even so, when he learned of this, Simpson's cast member Shedarer did not welcome their selection and pressed them to leave in ...
- Shinny : Hello there. I'm a listener from Taiwan. It's awesome to have you back! I love the show and really enjoy your podcast. Looking for ...
- knightskye : First, hate to break it to you guys, but Graham Elwood and Chris Mancini have been ending their podcast, Comedy Film Nerds, with " ...