Posts Tagged Under Marvel
The project has lost its director.Posted in Articles, Content, Movie News
Witness the beginning…Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News, Trailers & Posters
On this week’s GeekiN Extra, Randy and Scott are joined by John Pavlich (Sofadogs, Movie Night) to discuss our December Book of the MonthPosted in GeekiNtertainment
After taking a week off due to a Skype malfunction, we’re back to make up for it with plenty to discuss. Check out the full list of topics after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
We return this week with an episode packed with discussion and news. For a full list of the episode’s topics, keep reading!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
This week on GeekiN Extra we take a look at June’s Book of the Month, Astonishing X-Men Vol. 2 by Joss Whedon and John Cassaday. Joining in on the discussion is Sofa Dog’s John Pavlich. Enjoy!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
This week, we take a look at May’s book of the month, “The Flash: Rebirth”. Everything you ever wanted to know about The Flash. In addition, we answer an email about Civil War. Enjoy!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
The creator of Firefly and Buffy the Vampire Slayer is bringing Marvel’s super team to the big screen.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News
The comic series following a teenage Peter Parker is coming to a TV near you in 2011!Posted in Comic Book News, Television News
At Europe’s Gamescom, Sony announced that the Playstation Portable would be seeing a digital comic book reader this fall. Ira rubenstein from Marvel came onto the stage to announce that Marvel’s catalog would be available through the reader. Hopefully we will see further details on this announcement soon.Posted in Comic Book News, Video Game News
In this episode our lovable hosts spend some time discussing so recent big events on the small screens as well as some interesting news on the big screen.Posted in Two Geeks
In this episode, you should all be prepared for the world to end as one of the signs of the apocalypse is surely here: Ben got some emails! We also cover all of our usual segments (News, Trailers, etc.) as well as a topic that goes unmentioned on the show more often than not: Video Games.Posted in Two Geeks
Marvel Studios recently semi-officially announced that they’re pushing back most of their upcoming films by a year or so.Posted in Movie News, Movies
Okay, this is getting ridiculous…Posted in Movie News, Movies
In this issue its our monthly look at Marvel Comics, and that month just happens to be January, so buckle your seat belts and get ready for the reign.Posted in True Believers
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- kindersitz bestenliste: Good web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take...
- test routeur wifi 2015: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the ultimate section :) I...
- Carmon: It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
- Morey: Absolutely first rate and coerbp-pottomed, gentlemen!
- auto insurance selling: Good to see a talent at work. I can’t match that.
- Staci: You suffer from anxiety or depression and yet again a certain amount of magical pill comes on the rescue. There are several tricks to increase large of your...
- prywatnezdrowie.pl: Dobre, dobre, dobre polecam każdemu! Chirurgia Dentystyczna chirurg dentystyczny bytom (prywatnezdrowie.pl)
- porn: What’s up, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain newest updates, so where can i do it please help out.
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1424230' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1424230170) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC