Posts Tagged Under John Pavlich
John and Hayley return for another fun Sofadogs commentary to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of ‘Trojan War’.Posted in Articles
John Pavlich returns for the final time this season to discuss Episode 20 from Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother, ‘Showdown’.Posted in Have You Met Ted
John Pavlich returns again for discussion on classic HIMYM episode, ‘Arrivederci Fierro’ .Posted in Have You Met Ted
We welcome John Pavlich back to the podcast for discussion on episode “Stuff”.Posted in Have You Met Ted
John Pavlich and Hayley White recorded a commentary for the 2006 conclusion to the ‘I Know’ trilogy, “I’ll Always Know What You Did Last Summer”.
Yep, that happened too.Posted in Articles, Movie Reviews
John Pavlich and Hayley White recorded a commentary for the 2000 spoof film “Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday The 13th”.
Yep, that really happened.Posted in Articles, Movie Reviews
John Pavlich returns to Have You Met Ted this week to discuss the episode “Swarley”.Posted in Have You Met Ted
Danny Cannon’s I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.Posted in Articles
At a whopping 2hrs 40 mins, Hayley and John have an awful lot to talk about in the Season 1 Wrap Up episode of Have You Met Ted! Full list of discussion topics after the jump.Posted in Have You Met Ted
And now for the REAL episode, John Pavlich joins the podcast this week to discuss Season 1 finale episode, “Come On”.Posted in Have You Met Ted
Recovered for your reading pleasure is Part One of the discussion between Hayley White and John Pavlich that should have been episode 22 of Have You Met Ted!Posted in Articles, Have You Met Ted
Kevin Williamson’s I Know What You Did Last Summer.Posted in Movie Reviews, Site News
The Evil Dead from writer/director Sam Raimi.Posted in Other News, Site News
Trifecta! (Part 1 of 3)Posted in Other News, Site News
Comic of the Week
Special thanks for the C2E2 for putting on a great convention!! Check out the coverage or order tickets for next year at C2E2.com!!
- Don: Guy Gardner leading the Red Lantern Corp? Any body else excited. Lets not forget our old buddy. Larfleezes series is about to start.
- トリーバーチ ポーチ: でも百貨店にいったら、売り切れていたり、そんな時間 はなかったり…
- liftandglowblog.com: I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a...
- ChronoFett: really?? hahaha Oops. That is very strange as I try to keep track of the emails pretty precisely. Well, thanks for coming clean. And send us more Vs....
- ChronoFett: Excellent observation. That absolutely makes sense. I get the feeling that was what Jeff said without articulating it precisely. Poor Jaime. He has had...
- Knightskye: Here’s the piece of the puzzle you guys were missing when discussing Jamie Lannister. No, Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark would not have been maligned...
- harry mcpotter: yeah guys i didn’t send you that first battle i am pretty sure it was jacob
- harry mcpotter: ohhh jj might be on to something there with the nano suit it does seem quite possible. now the mandarin:i really did not like what they did with him...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368247' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368247349) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC