Posts Tagged Under iPhone
Following our trip to Summit City Comic Con, we have a lot to say. If you’re interested in the full list of topics, just keep reading this post!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
This week, we get a lot of discussion in on animated shows and comic book movies. But we also save the announcement of a “new” podcast until the end of the show. Hope you enjoy the episode!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
A Star Wars sitcom? A Chuck finale 6 weeks before the actual final episode? Listen to the episode to figure out how to (not) win at podcasts, and enjoy yourself in the process!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Every song ever made all for $.99.Posted in Technology Reviews
Like a mini Photoshop right on your iPhone. Pictures after the break.Posted in Technology Reviews
These are the 5 free apps that I use the most on a day to day basis…Posted in Technology Reviews
Pronounced \bē-hīv\, this instant messaging app for the iPhone and iPod Touch is the most feature-rich IM client out there.Posted in Technology Reviews
Copy/Paste and MMS are only a few…Posted in Technology News
What’s that song on the radio? Shazam will tell you!Posted in Technology Reviews
Want to find words on a webpage? Want to force Mobile Safari to open links in a new window? Read on to see how.Posted in Articles
Welcome to another edition of a MacGeek iPhone game review. This week we review a fun new platformer from Team Phobic. Video after the jump.Posted in Technology Reviews
This is a guide on how to create ringtones using just GarageBand. It’s fast and easy!Posted in Articles
MacWorld was fun and crazy as always, but with the lack of Apple announcements and a slow economy, people were all about the free stuff. Pictures after the jump.Posted in Articles
Okay, so it didn’t implode, but Apple definitely leaves its last MacWorld with a wimper rather than a bang.Posted in Technology News
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- knightskye: When you were dreading the long gap between Marvel movies you forgot bout Guardians of the Galaxy scheduled for August 1st 2014. Sadly, the fact that you...
- Don: My top five alternate Batman costumes. 5. Batman Beyond 4. Owlman 3. Flashpoint Batman 2. Battle for the Cowl Batman (Jason Todd) 1. Yellow Lantern Batman
- ChronoFett: Hahaha!!! I saw this video a long time ago. I’m right there with you. I support many of my statements in the podcast episode, but Supes has a lot...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385230' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385230597) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC