Posts Tagged Under iPhone
Following our trip to Summit City Comic Con, we have a lot to say. If you’re interested in the full list of topics, just keep reading this post!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
This week, we get a lot of discussion in on animated shows and comic book movies. But we also save the announcement of a “new” podcast until the end of the show. Hope you enjoy the episode!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
A Star Wars sitcom? A Chuck finale 6 weeks before the actual final episode? Listen to the episode to figure out how to (not) win at podcasts, and enjoy yourself in the process!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Every song ever made all for $.99.Posted in Technology Reviews
Like a mini Photoshop right on your iPhone. Pictures after the break.Posted in Technology Reviews
These are the 5 free apps that I use the most on a day to day basis…Posted in Technology Reviews
Pronounced \bē-hīv\, this instant messaging app for the iPhone and iPod Touch is the most feature-rich IM client out there.Posted in Technology Reviews
Copy/Paste and MMS are only a few…Posted in Technology News
What’s that song on the radio? Shazam will tell you!Posted in Technology Reviews
Want to find words on a webpage? Want to force Mobile Safari to open links in a new window? Read on to see how.Posted in Articles
Welcome to another edition of a MacGeek iPhone game review. This week we review a fun new platformer from Team Phobic. Video after the jump.Posted in Technology Reviews
This is a guide on how to create ringtones using just GarageBand. It’s fast and easy!Posted in Articles
MacGeek reviews an addictive puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Video and more after the break.Posted in Technology Reviews
We are free to Copy & Paste!! Oh…wait…that wasn’t in the update. Oh well, update details after the break.Posted in Technology News
I’ve been a fan of portable electronic organizers since my first one in the 1980s. I’d like to share my thoughts on the evolution of these devices through a historically review of the ones I’ve owned while on my quest for the ultimate PADD.Posted in Articles, Technology Reviews
Comic of the Week
Special thanks for the C2E2 for putting on a great convention!! Check out the coverage or order tickets for next year at C2E2.com!!
- militarydatingfree.com: That is very interesting, You are a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in search of extra of your fantastic...
- Rob McKenzie: I noticed you didn’t mention this in the podcast, so am I the only one that didn’t buy into the kiss between Lois and Superman? I just...
- steveyschoice: Hi guys great show as always. I’m not sure when Man of Steel releases in US, but I live in the UK and have just got back from seeing it. Let me...
- harry mcpotter: right so, first of all: 69 ,LOOOOOOOOOOOOL The movie i would like to see made is actually becoming a reality as they have annonced: a ratchet and clank...
- ChronoFett: Hahaha. Sort of. I guess I did forget to mention this directly, but I sort of mentioned it in the podcast indirectly. I mean, Knightskye is totally right....
- Knightskye: I was intrigued by the TV/movie topic that you guys brought up relating to Star Trek and Firefly. I think that dynamic might be making a comeback with the...
- Knightskye: I didn’t laugh, but it did seem oddly out of place. Even with where they are taking the Spock character it seemed out of character for him, like they...
- Walker: I didn’t hear you bring this up in the episode so I have to ask about it. When Spock uttered the infamous “KKHHAAAAAANNN!!!!& #8221; scream, was I...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1370489' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1370489131) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC