Posts Tagged Under Heroes
With the May Upfronts in full swing, we discuss what’s been renewed and cancelled. In addition, we promise a GeekiN Extra with discussion on the new shows we are interested in. That show will be out tomorrow. But for now, keep reading for the full list of discussions from GeekiN #110.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Starting next week, we will have the full list of shows renewed and canceled for next year. In addition, we will know what new shows are coming to our television sets. But for now, we have to settle for leaked information. Luckily, there is a lot of info to be had. If the leaks are to be believed, we now know the fate of several genre shows. Keep Reading…Posted in Television News
With the television season nearing it’s end as well as the May sweeps, we discuss quite a bit of what we are watching. We also give some TV news for the upcoming season. To see the full list of discussions, keep on reading!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
A Star Wars sitcom? A Chuck finale 6 weeks before the actual final episode? Listen to the episode to figure out how to (not) win at podcasts, and enjoy yourself in the process!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
It seems that the mastermind behind Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies won’t be sticking around on Heroes after all…Posted in Television News
In this episode Will has returned and Nick announces the true identity of Rick By Night.Posted in Geekeasy
Ok, not necessarily a whole week. But the amazing television that has come along over the last few days cannot be ignored. So if you are not caught up on the latest episodes of shows like Supernatural, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Legend of the Seeker, and Heroes, go no further.Posted in Television Reviews
On March 2nd, the acclaimed TV creator/writer Bryan Fuller told IF Magazine that he’s kicking around an idea for a new series set in the Star Trek universe.Posted in Television, Television News
In this episode its time to get back to business, as Scott and Ben’s geekdom is called into question. What does this mean for the show, probably nothing.Posted in Two Geeks
It goes on and on, my friends. This episode clocks in at just under 2 hours and 30 minutes. It’s a marathon of GeekiN proportions. Join us as we discuss…well, everything, really. Keep reading for a list.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Ok. So Heroes is back. Volume 4, “Fugitives” has started with, well, a bang. Or rather, crash?Posted in Television Reviews
In this weeks episode, I try to stir the pot a little with some easily disputable conversations. Did Twilight make for a better movie than it did a book? Are award shows overrated and a slap in the face of genre fans? We discuss these topics and more. Take a look after the break for the complete topic list, as well as the Boxoffice report and GeekJerk Reaction lineup.Posted in GeekiNtertainment, Video Game News
In this episode discuss some turkey day escapades and deals.Posted in Two Geeks
In this episode we catch up on some older news, including a sad departure and big ideas for Superman. Make sure that you check out Scott and I over at www.podculture.net for the next couple of episodes. Trailers this week are for 17 Again, Friday the 13th, Notorious, Gran Turino, Fan Boys, Monsters vs. Aliens, and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. We’ll be back next week.
Watch out at about the 23 minute mark, Scott and I were visited by some ghosts that brought along some white noise…Posted in Two Geeks
NBC has released the following promo images for Heroes: Villains, the third volume of the series. The new season premieres on on Monday, September 22 (8-9 p.m. ET) with an hour-long compilation show that will lead into an all new, two-hour premiere (9-11 p.m. ET).Posted in Television News, Trailers & Posters
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Alvaro: Hello admin, i found this post on 18 spot in google’s search results. I’m sure that your low rankings are caused by hi bounce rate. This is very...
- jason: Simpletons attack ANYTHING they don’t readily understand. Most people should probablyjust avoid this one and stick to something a little better suited for...
- jason: Hello folks, one more opinion won’t hurt anything. Please people stop using the damn word ambitious when critiquing this film. All movies producers hope...
- kindersitz bestenliste: Good web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take...
- test routeur wifi 2015: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the ultimate section :) I...
- Carmon: It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
- Morey: Absolutely first rate and coerbp-pottomed, gentlemen!
- auto insurance selling: Good to see a talent at work. I can’t match that.
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1426193' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1426193551) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC