Posts Tagged Under Harry Potter
You’re eyes are about to be spellbound!Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Comics, Movie News
Randy’s back from vacation and we have plenty to talk about, so listen up and check out the list of topics after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
We have another content filled episode for you guys this week. Unfortunately, the big news of the week came out post-recording. So we’ll talk about Zack Snyder being picked to record Superman next week. For a list of discussion topics, keep reading.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Movie discussion. Lots of it. It’s the flavor of the week. Looking for specifics? Keep reading. And also, those of you that visited our booth at Summit City Comic Con, check out the end of the episode for our first raffle.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Yes, we know we’re a little late, but when you think about it late is better than never.Posted in Fandomonium
For the first time in a long time (again), we return with a content packed episode. This time, Randy is joined by Nathanael (aka Polygon Wizard) for a discussion on television, movies, and video games. Check it out, and let us know what you think.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
In this episode Ben and Scott get straight to the point and discuss some news and talk some Doctor Who.Posted in Articles, Two Geeks
In this epsiode Nick and Will answer their first e-mail questionPosted in Geekeasy
Welcome back for another addition of Two Geeks Commentary.Posted in Two Geeks
In this episode we catch up on some older news, including a sad departure and big ideas for Superman. Make sure that you check out Scott and I over at www.podculture.net for the next couple of episodes. Trailers this week are for 17 Again, Friday the 13th, Notorious, Gran Turino, Fan Boys, Monsters vs. Aliens, and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. We’ll be back next week.
Watch out at about the 23 minute mark, Scott and I were visited by some ghosts that brought along some white noise…Posted in Two Geeks
So I have been in California for about a month now and finally took a trip to L.A. No, I didn’t see Angel and Wesley running around slaying demons, but I didn’t spend a whole lot of time there today. I did get some neat photos on the Walk of Fame though. Here are some that I figured some of you guys would like:
In this episode, we discuss boycotting a couple of Wars and clear up some false rumors. News involves Billy Bob Krueger, Matthew Vaughan preparing to Kick-Ass, the death of the Justice League, the birth of Green Lantern, and much more. Trailer are loaded this week with Wonder Woman, W, Max Payne, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Sex Drive, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Flash of Genius, Jack Brooks Monster Slayer, and Harold. Send us your emails for next week’s mailbag episode!Posted in Podcasts, Two Geeks
Yahoo! Movies is reporting:
Warner Bros. has decided to delay the release date of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince from November 2008 to July 17th, 2009. Why? Apparently, they want to take advantage of the lucrative summer season. More than likely, they also want to take advantage of an overall weak year of movies thanks to the writers’ strike last year. The first part of The Deathly Hallows is scheduled tentatively for November 2010. An interesting turn for a move for a movie that has to be dangerously close to being complete. This is a similar move to Paramount bumping Star Trek to next summer, even though it is reportedly still going to be finished this holiday season.
Posted in Movie News
AOL has an exclusive look at the Teaser Trailer for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! Check it out!
Posted in Movie News
Comic of the Week
Special thanks for the C2E2 for putting on a great convention!! Check out the coverage or order tickets for next year at C2E2.com!!
- Don: Guy Gardner leading the Red Lantern Corp? Any body else excited. Lets not forget our old buddy. Larfleezes series is about to start.
- トリーバーチ ポーチ: でも百貨店にいったら、売り切れていたり、そんな時間 はなかったり…
- liftandglowblog.com: I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a...
- ChronoFett: really?? hahaha Oops. That is very strange as I try to keep track of the emails pretty precisely. Well, thanks for coming clean. And send us more Vs....
- ChronoFett: Excellent observation. That absolutely makes sense. I get the feeling that was what Jeff said without articulating it precisely. Poor Jaime. He has had...
- Knightskye: Here’s the piece of the puzzle you guys were missing when discussing Jamie Lannister. No, Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark would not have been maligned...
- harry mcpotter: yeah guys i didn’t send you that first battle i am pretty sure it was jacob
- harry mcpotter: ohhh jj might be on to something there with the nano suit it does seem quite possible. now the mandarin:i really did not like what they did with him...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368293' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368293803) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC