Posts Tagged Under dollhouse
Critical Mass (Part 1 of 2)Posted in Articles, Other News, Site News
Not much to say, other than: Dollhouse has been cancelled by Fox. Stop acting like you’re surprised. The series will finish it’s 13 episode run. There will be an ending.Posted in Television News
Hey, someone’s gotta hire ’em.Posted in Television, Television News
Chuck and Dollhouse have now been officially picked up for next season. However, both return with a share of bad news. Dollhouse will be returning to Friday nights once again. As for Chuck, not only has it only been picked up for 13 episodes, but it’s budget will see a significant cut. Both cases are better than the alternative, which is exactly what Terminator will be seeing: cancellation.Posted in Television News
In this episode, Scott and Ben host their penultimate show which will be that last one ever to be pre-recorded.
In this episode our lovable hosts spend some time discussing so recent big events on the small screens as well as some interesting news on the big screen.
In this episode Will has returned and Nick announces the true identity of Rick By Night.
Ok, not necessarily a whole week. But the amazing television that has come along over the last few days cannot be ignored. So if you are not caught up on the latest episodes of shows like Supernatural, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Legend of the Seeker, and Heroes, go no further.Posted in Television Reviews
Good news for Dollhouse and Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles fans.Posted in Television News
An episode discussing 3d, spin-off shows, and more. And this episode weighs in at about an hour and thirty minutes. Short, by today’s standards. Keep reading to see what is on the menu for this episode!
In this episode its time to get back to business, as Scott and Ben’s geekdom is called into question. What does this mean for the show, probably nothing.
In this episode, we try to clean the slate, but we can still see all the old stuff that is left behind. And if you have no idea what I’m talking about, you need to go watch Dollhouse. During the episode, we discuss that and much more. Full details after the break.
“Nothing is what it appears to be.”Posted in Television Reviews
It goes on and on, my friends. This episode clocks in at just under 2 hours and 30 minutes. It’s a marathon of GeekiN proportions. Join us as we discuss…well, everything, really. Keep reading for a list.
In this episode we take a look at the director of the anticipated Captain America movie as well as grudge that FOX seems to have against Joss Whedon. Scott has been seeing some movies and Ben well he’s just being mysterious. Trailers this week are for UP, Seven Pounds, Nobel Son, Special, Slumdog Millionaire.
See you back here next week…
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- soccer news : Thanks for giving many of these amazing write-up. ...
- grosirdistributor.com : It syould not be difficult, as well, to perseonally be on top of all business transactions. Withh your own selling site, you must ...
- darkestcomics.com Login Passwo : I need a password sooo bad for this site... darkestcomics.com Login Password - http://darkestcomics.com/?id=index1 if you ha ...
- : Садовые, комнатные растения и цветы, уход за ними ...
- painting industry : A concrete paint can take place to constitute a lighter shade, nonetheless darkens on drying. ...
- Oakley Crosslink Sunglass : We therein downstairs. Childlike sub at the edge of greengrocer very Jupiter on one side who were confidential. Decimal nostril ac ...
- Darcy : Nice post ...
- Norris : geekshow.us has potential, you can make your site go viral easily using one tricky method. Just search in google: Kimting's Me ...