Posts Tagged Under dollhouse
Critical Mass (Part 1 of 2)Posted in Articles, Other News, Site News
Not much to say, other than: Dollhouse has been cancelled by Fox. Stop acting like you’re surprised. The series will finish it’s 13 episode run. There will be an ending.Posted in Television News
Hey, someone’s gotta hire ‘em.Posted in Television, Television News
Chuck and Dollhouse have now been officially picked up for next season. However, both return with a share of bad news. Dollhouse will be returning to Friday nights once again. As for Chuck, not only has it only been picked up for 13 episodes, but it’s budget will see a significant cut. Both cases are better than the alternative, which is exactly what Terminator will be seeing: cancellation.Posted in Television News
In this episode, Scott and Ben host their penultimate show which will be that last one ever to be pre-recorded.Posted in Two Geeks
In this episode our lovable hosts spend some time discussing so recent big events on the small screens as well as some interesting news on the big screen.Posted in Two Geeks
In this episode Will has returned and Nick announces the true identity of Rick By Night.Posted in Geekeasy
Ok, not necessarily a whole week. But the amazing television that has come along over the last few days cannot be ignored. So if you are not caught up on the latest episodes of shows like Supernatural, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Legend of the Seeker, and Heroes, go no further.Posted in Television Reviews
Good news for Dollhouse and Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles fans.Posted in Television News
An episode discussing 3d, spin-off shows, and more. And this episode weighs in at about an hour and thirty minutes. Short, by today’s standards. Keep reading to see what is on the menu for this episode!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
In this episode its time to get back to business, as Scott and Ben’s geekdom is called into question. What does this mean for the show, probably nothing.Posted in Two Geeks
In this episode, we try to clean the slate, but we can still see all the old stuff that is left behind. And if you have no idea what I’m talking about, you need to go watch Dollhouse. During the episode, we discuss that and much more. Full details after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
“Nothing is what it appears to be.”Posted in Television Reviews
It goes on and on, my friends. This episode clocks in at just under 2 hours and 30 minutes. It’s a marathon of GeekiN proportions. Join us as we discuss…well, everything, really. Keep reading for a list.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
In this episode we take a look at the director of the anticipated Captain America movie as well as grudge that FOX seems to have against Joss Whedon. Scott has been seeing some movies and Ben well he’s just being mysterious. Trailers this week are for UP, Seven Pounds, Nobel Son, Special, Slumdog Millionaire.
See you back here next week…Posted in Two Geeks
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- knightskye: When you were dreading the long gap between Marvel movies you forgot bout Guardians of the Galaxy scheduled for August 1st 2014. Sadly, the fact that you...
- Don: My top five alternate Batman costumes. 5. Batman Beyond 4. Owlman 3. Flashpoint Batman 2. Battle for the Cowl Batman (Jason Todd) 1. Yellow Lantern Batman
- ChronoFett: Hahaha!!! I saw this video a long time ago. I’m right there with you. I support many of my statements in the podcast episode, but Supes has a lot...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385015' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385015694) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC