Posts Tagged Under dollhouse
Critical Mass (Part 1 of 2)Posted in Articles, Other News, Site News
Not much to say, other than: Dollhouse has been cancelled by Fox. Stop acting like you’re surprised. The series will finish it’s 13 episode run. There will be an ending.Posted in Television News
Hey, someone’s gotta hire ‘em.Posted in Television, Television News
Chuck and Dollhouse have now been officially picked up for next season. However, both return with a share of bad news. Dollhouse will be returning to Friday nights once again. As for Chuck, not only has it only been picked up for 13 episodes, but it’s budget will see a significant cut. Both cases are better than the alternative, which is exactly what Terminator will be seeing: cancellation.Posted in Television News
In this episode, Scott and Ben host their penultimate show which will be that last one ever to be pre-recorded.Posted in Two Geeks
In this episode our lovable hosts spend some time discussing so recent big events on the small screens as well as some interesting news on the big screen.Posted in Two Geeks
In this episode Will has returned and Nick announces the true identity of Rick By Night.Posted in Geekeasy
Ok, not necessarily a whole week. But the amazing television that has come along over the last few days cannot be ignored. So if you are not caught up on the latest episodes of shows like Supernatural, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Legend of the Seeker, and Heroes, go no further.Posted in Television Reviews
Good news for Dollhouse and Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles fans.Posted in Television News
An episode discussing 3d, spin-off shows, and more. And this episode weighs in at about an hour and thirty minutes. Short, by today’s standards. Keep reading to see what is on the menu for this episode!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
In this episode its time to get back to business, as Scott and Ben’s geekdom is called into question. What does this mean for the show, probably nothing.Posted in Two Geeks
In this episode, we try to clean the slate, but we can still see all the old stuff that is left behind. And if you have no idea what I’m talking about, you need to go watch Dollhouse. During the episode, we discuss that and much more. Full details after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
“Nothing is what it appears to be.”Posted in Television Reviews
It goes on and on, my friends. This episode clocks in at just under 2 hours and 30 minutes. It’s a marathon of GeekiN proportions. Join us as we discuss…well, everything, really. Keep reading for a list.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Comic of the Week
Special thanks for the C2E2 for putting on a great convention!! Check out the coverage or order tickets for next year at C2E2.com!!
- Don: Guy Gardner leading the Red Lantern Corp? Any body else excited. Lets not forget our old buddy. Larfleezes series is about to start.
- トリーバーチ ポーチ: でも百貨店にいったら、売り切れていたり、そんな時間 はなかったり…
- liftandglowblog.com: I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a...
- ChronoFett: really?? hahaha Oops. That is very strange as I try to keep track of the emails pretty precisely. Well, thanks for coming clean. And send us more Vs....
- ChronoFett: Excellent observation. That absolutely makes sense. I get the feeling that was what Jeff said without articulating it precisely. Poor Jaime. He has had...
- Knightskye: Here’s the piece of the puzzle you guys were missing when discussing Jamie Lannister. No, Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark would not have been maligned...
- harry mcpotter: yeah guys i didn’t send you that first battle i am pretty sure it was jacob
- harry mcpotter: ohhh jj might be on to something there with the nano suit it does seem quite possible. now the mandarin:i really did not like what they did with him...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368325' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368325090) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC