Posts Tagged Under David Tennant
The Doctor believes he’s meeting himself while Scott and Matt are having fun returning to the Davies era fun with the David Tennant 2008 Christmas special “The Next Doctor”.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
The Wire is hungry and Scott and Matt are really annoyed by the David Tennant series two episode “The Idiot’s Lantern”.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
The warmongering Sontarans are invading Earth and Scott and Matt have slightly differing opinions about the David Tennant 2-part story “The Sontaran Stratagem/ The Poison Sky”.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
There’s a hospital on the moon and Scott and Matt are crushing on a Miss Jones in the David Tennant series three episode “Smith and Jones”.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
Scott and Randy conclude their look at new showrunner Steven Moffat’s contributions to Doctor Who with the series four 2-parter “Silence in the Library” and “Forest of the Dead”.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
Another week brings more Moffat goodness. This time Scott and Randy discuss the mini-episode “Time Crash” and the series three fan favorite episode “Blink”.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
Continuing their look at Moffat’s Doctor Who contributions, Scott and Randy turn their focus to the series two episode “The Girl in the Fireplace” and 1999′s out of continuity comedy special “The Curse of Fatal Death”.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
Tracking down those older episodes is tough, so to get an extra week of research, Scott and Randy take time to discuss the many companions of the Russell T. Davies era.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
The end of one life always brings with it the start of another in the world of the Doctor, and Scott and Randy are discussing the regenerations for the last three: Eccleston into Tennant, McGann into Eccleston, and McCoy into McGann.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
Scott and Randy are back with the second half of their discussion of David Tennant’s swan song in “The End of Time – Part Two”.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
A new year brings with it the tenth Doctor’s last hurrah, and Scott and Randy are thrilled to be talking about David Tennant’s final adventure.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
The end has officially begun for David Tennant’s run as the tenth Doctor, and Scott and Randy are here to discuss what it all means.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
With their maiden voyage of The Doctor’s Companion, hosts Scott and Randy take time to discuss their history with the longest running sci-fi series ever, Doctor Who.Posted in The Doctor's Companion
We finally have a date for the next Doctor Who special: “The Waters of Mars”, and it’s just two weeks away. November 15th the episode will air on BBC One. The episode is technically a stand alone episode, but it will lead in to the Christmas two-parter that will see the end of David Tennant’s fantastic reign as the Doctor.Posted in Television News
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- knightskye: When you were dreading the long gap between Marvel movies you forgot bout Guardians of the Galaxy scheduled for August 1st 2014. Sadly, the fact that you...
- Don: My top five alternate Batman costumes. 5. Batman Beyond 4. Owlman 3. Flashpoint Batman 2. Battle for the Cowl Batman (Jason Todd) 1. Yellow Lantern Batman
- ChronoFett: Hahaha!!! I saw this video a long time ago. I’m right there with you. I support many of my statements in the podcast episode, but Supes has a lot...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385329' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385329517) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC