Posts Tagged Under Captain America
Join Thomas and Jeff as they discuss the release of the new movie, “Captain America: The First Avenger”. If you have not seen the movie, don’t worry. We will be having a Spoiler free “Pre-screening” discussion, followed by a Spoiler free short discussion after seeing the movie followed by our Full Spoiler discussion of the film.Posted in SuperGeeks
The first full length trailer for Marvel’s period superhero film.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News, Trailers & Posters
In this GeekiN Extra, Scott is joined by John Pavlich to talk about some of the latest movie trailers. Full list after the break:Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Here’s a handful of trailers from the Super Bowl in case you missed them, or want to watch them again.Posted in Articles, Movie News, Trailers & Posters
Cap is going to “Avenge” some stuff I guess…Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News, Trailers & Posters
Randy returns this week, and the result in an episode of epic discussion. Keep reading to see what all we discussed.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Entertainment Weekly has the first image of Chris Evans in his full Captain America costume in this summer’s blockbuster film from Marvel Studios. Check out the full image after the break.
This week sees a good mixture of news and discussion. If you are interested in a full list, keep reading. We also have our second raffle drawing for Summit City. Also, watch out for this week’s GeekiN Extra, which will cover May’s book of the month.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Movie discussion. Lots of it. It’s the flavor of the week. Looking for specifics? Keep reading. And also, those of you that visited our booth at Summit City Comic Con, check out the end of the episode for our first raffle.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
The creator of Firefly and Buffy the Vampire Slayer is bringing Marvel’s super team to the big screen.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News
A Star Wars sitcom? A Chuck finale 6 weeks before the actual final episode? Listen to the episode to figure out how to (not) win at podcasts, and enjoy yourself in the process!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Marvel Studios has officially offered the role of Steve Rogers in Captain America to actor Chris Evans.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News
An easy-to-digest rundown of the week’s movie news.Posted in Articles, Movie News
Been waiting patiently to find out who would be cast as Steve Rogers in Marvel’s The First Avenger: Captain America? Well, you’ll have to keep waiting… but the list is narrowed down to six actors. The list and pictures after the break.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Morey: Absolutely first rate and coerbp-pottomed, gentlemen!
- auto insurance selling: Good to see a talent at work. I can’t match that.
- Staci: You suffer from anxiety or depression and yet again a certain amount of magical pill comes on the rescue. There are several tricks to increase large of your...
- prywatnezdrowie.pl: Dobre, dobre, dobre polecam każdemu! Chirurgia Dentystyczna chirurg dentystyczny bytom (prywatnezdrowie.pl)
- porn: What’s up, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain newest updates, so where can i do it please help out.
- guadagnare con internet: Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we keep...
- tiffany silver necklaces: Tiffany is world famous company and if you cannot afford the actual jewelry there are a lot of Tiffany inspired jewelry to choose from. no...
- place zabaw: Niezwykłe spojrzenie na historię, każdy winien rozczytać oraz zaznajomić się z tematem. Wyposażenie placów place zabaw
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1424080' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1424080771) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC