Posts Tagged Under Batman
Join Jeff and Thomas as they discuss the recent DC Comics books that have come out in the past several weeks. The guys discuss the wrap up of “The Night of Owls”, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman. Check it out and leave your comments and thoughts!Posted in Articles, SuperGeeks
Randy’s back from vacation and we have plenty to talk about, so listen up and check out the list of topics after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
With the television season nearing it’s end as well as the May sweeps, we discuss quite a bit of what we are watching. We also give some TV news for the upcoming season. To see the full list of discussions, keep on reading!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
The new Batman game aims to revitalize the franchise, while keeping the look and feel of GothamPosted in Trailers & Posters, Video Game News
Hot on the heels of the warmly-received Wonder Woman,DC announced the title and plot of its next animated DVD, set to hit stores after Green Lantern.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News, Movies
Everybody wants to be a cat…well, maybe not after seeing this movie.
Posted in Articles, Movie Reviews
The last couple of years have had their fair share of great games, and this year doesn’t appear to be any different. Out of all the games slated to come out in 2009, which ones made it onto my list?Posted in Articles, Video Game News
Like many in the geek community, I am a big fan of the character of Batman. But off the back of the success of Christopher Nolan’s Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, the possibility of another sequel makes me a little unsettled.Posted in Articles, Movie Reviews
In this issue its time for another look at the month that was in comics, only this time there’s a bit of a twist. Instead of looking at only one of the major publishers, we discuss the December releases of both Marvel and DC.Posted in True Believers
With the holidays approaching, we are back again to warm your hearts. How we do that? By giving you the best geek discussion that we can. Hope you enjoy he talk. Keep reading to see what all we discussed this week.Posted in GeekiNtertainment, Trailers & Posters
Hey guys, miss us? Another week, and another episode. With a lot of the recapping out of the way, we attempt to work our way back to more up-to-date news items. However, ultimately, we still find ourselves talking about some news that we missed last week. However, we do eventually have a full slate to discuss. Keep Reading for the full show notes.Posted in GeekiNtertainment, Video Game News
In this episode, we discuss boycotting a couple of Wars and clear up some false rumors. News involves Billy Bob Krueger, Matthew Vaughan preparing to Kick-Ass, the death of the Justice League, the birth of Green Lantern, and much more. Trailer are loaded this week with Wonder Woman, W, Max Payne, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Sex Drive, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Flash of Genius, Jack Brooks Monster Slayer, and Harold. Send us your emails for next week’s mailbag episode!Posted in Podcasts, Two Geeks
Understandably, everyone had a lot to say for this episode. The good news is that you get over 3 hours of content out of the episode. The bad news? I guess you’ll be wearing out those pause buttons. This is a packed episode, including discussion on Marvel, DC, The Dark Knight, Hellboy, Vertigo, etc, etc, etc. We literally discuss just about everything. Next week is the Television Report Card episode where we plan to discuss the television industry and their recent efforts to make the networks geek-friendly.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
SPOILER ALERT! In this episode we focus on the sequel to 2005′s Batman Begins, The Dark Knight. No preshow this time out, but we more than make up for it with an absolutely EPIC discussion of the film complete with not one but two guest hosts: Geekin’ host Randy McKinney and fan-favorite host J-Bey! Does The Dark Knight live up to its hype or succumb to a nipple-filled fate worse than death? Join us as we discuss our most anticipated film of the year, but beware: Spoilers Abound! (Note: this episode suffered from the same problem that episode 71 did, although it seems to not get nearly as bad. Sorry in advance.)
Posted in Two Geeks
Another week, another episode. This week, we don’t let a missing harddrive get in our way of delivering you the week’s best news articles and giving great discussion. We press on in the face of adversity. Anyway, we hope you enjoy the show!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- knightskye: When you were dreading the long gap between Marvel movies you forgot bout Guardians of the Galaxy scheduled for August 1st 2014. Sadly, the fact that you...
- Don: My top five alternate Batman costumes. 5. Batman Beyond 4. Owlman 3. Flashpoint Batman 2. Battle for the Cowl Batman (Jason Todd) 1. Yellow Lantern Batman
- ChronoFett: Hahaha!!! I saw this video a long time ago. I’m right there with you. I support many of my statements in the podcast episode, but Supes has a lot...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385022' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385022156) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC