Posts Tagged Under apple
A slow week for news, but somehow not a slow week for discussion. Over an hour of content in this episode, check out the post for a full list of topics.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Every song ever made all for $.99.Posted in Technology Reviews
Like a mini Photoshop right on your iPhone. Pictures after the break.Posted in Technology Reviews
These are the 5 free apps that I use the most on a day to day basis…Posted in Technology Reviews
Pronounced \bē-hīv\, this instant messaging app for the iPhone and iPod Touch is the most feature-rich IM client out there.Posted in Technology Reviews
The new 3rd generation iPod Shuffles are 4GB and come in black and silver, but that’s not all…Posted in Technology News
Want to find words on a webpage? Want to force Mobile Safari to open links in a new window? Read on to see how.Posted in Articles
Welcome to another edition of a MacGeek iPhone game review. This week we review a fun new platformer from Team Phobic. Video after the jump.Posted in Technology Reviews
On Tuesday, Apple released the public beta of it’s Safari web browser.Posted in Technology News
MacGeek reviews an addictive puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Video and more after the break.Posted in Technology Reviews
We are free to Copy & Paste!! Oh…wait…that wasn’t in the update. Oh well, update details after the break.Posted in Technology News
This is a guide on how to use Apple’s own software to strip the DRM from the last six years’ worth of music.Posted in Articles, Technology News
I’ve been a fan of portable electronic organizers since my first one in the 1980s. I’d like to share my thoughts on the evolution of these devices through a historically review of the ones I’ve owned while on my quest for the ultimate PADD.Posted in Articles, Technology Reviews
MacNN reported today that the Apple CEO cites “health related issues” for the absence.Posted in Technology News
Comic of the Week
Special thanks for the C2E2 for putting on a great convention!! Check out the coverage or order tickets for next year at C2E2.com!!
- トリーバーチ ポーチ: でも百貨店にいったら、売り切れていたり、そんな時間 はなかったり…
- liftandglowblog.com: I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a...
- ChronoFett: really?? hahaha Oops. That is very strange as I try to keep track of the emails pretty precisely. Well, thanks for coming clean. And send us more Vs....
- ChronoFett: Excellent observation. That absolutely makes sense. I get the feeling that was what Jeff said without articulating it precisely. Poor Jaime. He has had...
- Knightskye: Here’s the piece of the puzzle you guys were missing when discussing Jamie Lannister. No, Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark would not have been maligned...
- harry mcpotter: yeah guys i didn’t send you that first battle i am pretty sure it was jacob
- harry mcpotter: ohhh jj might be on to something there with the nano suit it does seem quite possible. now the mandarin:i really did not like what they did with him...
- JJ Brent: Gotta admit I was sad when Iron Man 3 was over because that was the moment I was supposed to be able to start a discussion with my buddy Brian E. Kiley. 😞...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368066' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368066733) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC