Posts Tagged Under apple
A slow week for news, but somehow not a slow week for discussion. Over an hour of content in this episode, check out the post for a full list of topics.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Every song ever made all for $.99.Posted in Technology Reviews
Like a mini Photoshop right on your iPhone. Pictures after the break.Posted in Technology Reviews
These are the 5 free apps that I use the most on a day to day basis…Posted in Technology Reviews
Pronounced \bē-hīv\, this instant messaging app for the iPhone and iPod Touch is the most feature-rich IM client out there.Posted in Technology Reviews
The new 3rd generation iPod Shuffles are 4GB and come in black and silver, but that’s not all…Posted in Technology News
Want to find words on a webpage? Want to force Mobile Safari to open links in a new window? Read on to see how.Posted in Articles
Welcome to another edition of a MacGeek iPhone game review. This week we review a fun new platformer from Team Phobic. Video after the jump.Posted in Technology Reviews
On Tuesday, Apple released the public beta of it’s Safari web browser.Posted in Technology News
MacNN reported today that the Apple CEO cites “health related issues” for the absence.Posted in Technology News
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is complete for another year and has brought along lots of gadget & tech goodness. Here are some of what I feel are the most interesting tech to be announced.Posted in Articles, Technology News
We all know Google – we use it everyday for maps, Gmail, YouTube, Picasa, and even as a search engine, but what about the Google Mobile App for the iPhone? Does it live up to the Google name?Posted in Articles
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- knightskye: When you were dreading the long gap between Marvel movies you forgot bout Guardians of the Galaxy scheduled for August 1st 2014. Sadly, the fact that you...
- Don: My top five alternate Batman costumes. 5. Batman Beyond 4. Owlman 3. Flashpoint Batman 2. Battle for the Cowl Batman (Jason Todd) 1. Yellow Lantern Batman
- ChronoFett: Hahaha!!! I saw this video a long time ago. I’m right there with you. I support many of my statements in the podcast episode, but Supes has a lot...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385293' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385293857) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC