Here we’ve made it to episode 12! Lots of random discussion this week, as we riff off of last week’s unexpected hot topic of geeky guilty pleasures as well as our geeky comforts – or “binkies” as Billy insists on calling them. Full topic list after the jump.
This week, SuperGeeks focuses on “Buffy Season 8″ the comic book and new Motion-Comic DVD with the help of special guest host, Caitlin!!! Along with the usual news, listener emails and a Buffy related prize giveaway!!
In the sixth episode of Geekshow Sound Check, hosts Scott Carelli and John Pavlich discuss another artist spotlight, Scott’s pick of the band They Might Be Giants.
On this week’s episode of Movie Night at Geekshow, hosts Scott Carelli, John Pavlich, and Matt Smith discuss Matt’s pick of “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” from director Sergio Leone.
It’s something of a sentimental week for your geek couple, as we spend some time looking back at some nostalgic geek media before launching into our topic of the week: recognizing our geek heroes! Keep reading for the full list of topics.
Lots to talk about this week for the episode “The Pineapple Incident”. While Robin goes off on a date with a wealthy man, the gang encourages Ted to stop thinking and start doing.
The Master is back and Scott and Matt are joined by special guest host Alan Kistler to discuss the Tom Baker 4-part serial “The Deadly Assassin”.
Thomas and Jeff ponder whether something can be both “girly” and “geeky”. What does the super hero culture offer to a female audience?? Plus news, reviews and a Question of the Week prize contest.
- Plus….don’t miss the special episode, full review of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer–Season 8″ next week!
In the fifth episode of Geekshow Sound Check, hosts Scott Carelli and John Pavlich discuss their first artist spotlight, John’s pick of the band M83.
Hey guys, Nick here. Just thought I’d let you know that I appeared on the latest episode of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer discussion podcast, Upside Down and Halfway to Happyland, hosted by Kim Butler.
On March 2nd, the acclaimed TV creator/writer Bryan Fuller told IF Magazine that he’s kicking around an idea for a new series set in the Star Trek universe.
Okay, I had no idea this was even being thought about, but I now I really want to see it.
The amazing British series Life on Mars has a sequel. This time she’s back in the nick of time.
In this episode, you should all be prepared for the world to end as one of the signs of the apocalypse is surely here: Ben got some emails! We also cover all of our usual segments (News, Trailers, etc.) as well as a topic that goes unmentioned on the show more often than not: Video Games.
Mirror’s Edge is a bit of a mixed bag. On the one hand, the game provides an exhilarating sense of movement and momentum, but on the other, certain design choices keep Mirror’s Edge from being a complete success.
Copy/Paste and MMS are only a few…
Good news for Dollhouse and Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles fans.
Marvel Studios recently semi-officially announced that they’re pushing back most of their upcoming films by a year or so.
Hot on the heels of the warmly-received Wonder Woman,DC announced the title and plot of its next animated DVD, set to hit stores after Green Lantern.
The new 3rd generation iPod Shuffles are 4GB and come in black and silver, but that’s not all…
Kenneth Branagh is closing in on his Thor cast, including the film’s villain, Loki. And it’s an odd choice…or is it?
What’s that song on the radio? Shazam will tell you!
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- ask: Hi there, its nice paragraph regarding media print, we all know media is a impressive source of facts.
- Alvaro: Hello admin, i found this post on 18 spot in google’s search results. I’m sure that your low rankings are caused by hi bounce rate. This is very...
- jason: Simpletons attack ANYTHING they don’t readily understand. Most people should probablyjust avoid this one and stick to something a little better suited for...
- jason: Hello folks, one more opinion won’t hurt anything. Please people stop using the damn word ambitious when critiquing this film. All movies producers hope...
- kindersitz bestenliste: Good web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take...
- test routeur wifi 2015: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the ultimate section :) I...
- Carmon: It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
- Morey: Absolutely first rate and coerbp-pottomed, gentlemen!
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1426393' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1426393155) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC