Home » Content » Television » Television Reviews » Subscribe
Scott Carelli reviews the new Wonder Woman pilot from David E. Kelley. Moderated by Matt Smith.Posted in Comic Book News, Television News, Television Reviews
Thou Shalt Not Crave They Neighbor.Posted in Television Reviews
We. . . We . . . We . . .We Are . . . We Are . . . We are coming.Posted in Television Reviews
“I believe that someone, something, wants this world to burn.” Sarah Conner spoke these words in the season (probably series) finale of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles titled “Born to Run.” And the biggest thing we learn from the finale, is that someone is not who we think.Posted in Television Reviews
So a few weeks ago I wrote an article prompting you guys to give ABC’s reincarnation of the BBC’s smash hit Life on Mars a chance. And to those of you who listened, I’m sorry.Posted in Television Reviews
The British series where the past truly meets the present.Posted in Television Reviews
Ok, not necessarily a whole week. But the amazing television that has come along over the last few days cannot be ignored. So if you are not caught up on the latest episodes of shows like Supernatural, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Legend of the Seeker, and Heroes, go no further.Posted in Television Reviews
The amazing British series Life on Mars has a sequel. This time she’s back in the nick of time.
Not Shaken . . . Just Nerd.Posted in Television Reviews
“Meet Satan’s Biggest Tools”Posted in Television Reviews
“Back in the nick of time.”Posted in Television Reviews
“How come when nobody knows and it doesn’t make sense, they come to us?”Posted in Television Reviews
“Nothing is what it appears to be.”Posted in Television Reviews
Ok. So Heroes is back. Volume 4, “Fugitives” has started with, well, a bang. Or rather, crash?Posted in Television Reviews
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- knightskye: When you were dreading the long gap between Marvel movies you forgot bout Guardians of the Galaxy scheduled for August 1st 2014. Sadly, the fact that you...
- Don: My top five alternate Batman costumes. 5. Batman Beyond 4. Owlman 3. Flashpoint Batman 2. Battle for the Cowl Batman (Jason Todd) 1. Yellow Lantern Batman
- ChronoFett: Hahaha!!! I saw this video a long time ago. I’m right there with you. I support many of my statements in the podcast episode, but Supes has a lot...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385404' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385404876) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC