Home » Content » Television » Television News » Subscribe
It’s been called “The New HBO”, but seriously. What is going on over at AMC?Posted in Articles, Television, Television News
Scott Carelli reviews the new Wonder Woman pilot from David E. Kelley. Moderated by Matt Smith.Posted in Comic Book News, Television News, Television Reviews
After receiving 4.2 million viewers for it’s first episode across multiple viewing times, HBO has announced that it has renewed Game of Thrones for a second season.Posted in Television News
Not an April Fools jokePosted in Articles, Comic Book News, Other News, Television News
Series 6 is coming…Posted in Television News, Trailers & Posters
Watch the Doctor Who shorts made for Red Nose Day 2011.Posted in Television News
Our first official look at David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman series!Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Comics, Television, Television News
With Geoff Johns and Neil Gaiman’s involvement!Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Television News
The new series of Doctor Who has a premiere date as well as episode titles!Posted in Television News
The David E. Kelley helmed TV series has it’s Amazonian Princess…Posted in Comic Book News, Television News
Check out the over four minute trailer for AMC’s The Walking Dead after the break.
Adult Swim’s Scott Pilgrim vs. the Animation.Posted in Comic Book News, Other News, Television News, Trailers & Posters
A bunch of photo’s from AMC’s adaptation of Image Comics’ zombie series, The Walking Dead, created by Robert Kirkman (Invincible).Posted in Comic Book News, Television News
The first in a series of 4 Doctor Who adventure games released by BBC for free is now available. Follow this link to download the game. Let us know what you think!
…And just like that, it turns out that the file was UK only, and was yanked down. False alarm, apparently.Posted in Television News, Video Game News
Starting next week, we will have the full list of shows renewed and canceled for next year. In addition, we will know what new shows are coming to our television sets. But for now, we have to settle for leaked information. Luckily, there is a lot of info to be had. If the leaks are to be believed, we now know the fate of several genre shows. Keep Reading…Posted in Television News
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Tangela: Furthermore, large planters along with other customary planters will always make those sprawling entryways more stylish and convenient. alsoenjoy width:...
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- knightskye: When you were dreading the long gap between Marvel movies you forgot bout Guardians of the Galaxy scheduled for August 1st 2014. Sadly, the fact that you...
- Don: My top five alternate Batman costumes. 5. Batman Beyond 4. Owlman 3. Flashpoint Batman 2. Battle for the Cowl Batman (Jason Todd) 1. Yellow Lantern Batman
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385602' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1385602612) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC