Home » Content » Tech » Technology News » Subscribe
Google has proven in the past that they are willing and able to challenge any and everyone in order to move into new territories. They’ve once again decided to enter a new arena this week, as they announced Google Maps Navigation. This is their entrance into the personal GPS navigation battle that has typically been fought with companies such as TomTom and Garmin. But Google is entering with a completely different strategy, and that strategy is extremely Google-like, right to it’s core.Posted in Technology News
The future is coming, and once again Google sits behind the wheel. At Google’s I/O event last week, they introduced their future technology. And you won’t want to miss this sneak peek at the “what if Email was invented today, rather than 40 years ago” presentation. Bonus points for noticing any/all Firefly references by the Google team.
Copy/Paste and MMS are only a few…Posted in Technology News
The new 3rd generation iPod Shuffles are 4GB and come in black and silver, but that’s not all…Posted in Technology News
On Tuesday, Apple released the public beta of it’s Safari web browser.Posted in Technology News
The annual Mobile World Congress took place this week in Barcelona. This conference reveals the latest in phone technology. What was the star of the show? Is Android about to take over the world?Posted in Articles, Technology News
Amazon have announced this week that they will be releasing a new version of their popular electronic book reader, the Kindle.Posted in Technology News
Sixty years after opening its doors, Circuit City is going out of business. The electronics chain announced today that all of their U.S. stores will begin liquidating their stock immediately in order to pay off the company’s creditors. Circuit City stores in Canada will be unaffected by these closings.Posted in Technology News
MacNN reported today that the Apple CEO cites “health related issues” for the absence.Posted in Technology News
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is complete for another year and has brought along lots of gadget & tech goodness. Here are some of what I feel are the most interesting tech to be announced.Posted in Articles, Technology News
Okay, so it didn’t implode, but Apple definitely leaves its last MacWorld with a wimper rather than a bang.Posted in Technology News
We generally don’t cover a lot of tech news here. But today, some potentially huge tech news surfaced, and I thought I would share it with you guys. Google has released their much rumored instant messanger client today. Despite constant denial, they finally released it at http://talk.google.com/ this morning. I haven’t tried it so far, but being as how nearly everything they tough lately turns to gold, I thought it deserved a mention. Let us know how you like it in the messageboardsPosted in Technology News
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- https://altezza.travel : Hᥱⅼlо, і fееⅼ tɦаt і notіcᥱd ...
- Lia : AFAICT you've coreevd all the bases with this answer! ...
- Mehran : I LOVED this book! Leaving Miss Christina already Mr.DuRoy? Can't not wait for DuRob haha LOL no slisourey this is going to be an ...
- Anna : abos I worked belifry in community corrections center. It is not an appropriate setting for prisoners who remain dangerous, and so ...
- Arno : UGG boots have received many awrads. Best new footwear brand is a single of those. These sheepskin boots have been named as pref ...
- Arturo : Hello Rachel!I don't think we met when I was down in Texas last November / December, but I was staying with the C failmy for a few ...
- Juan : Great to see another new blog on here! Looking foarrwd to reading all about your tea thoughts. Pics would be great too, let us kno ...
- Alexandra : Pneumonia can sneak up on elderly pelope and wreak life-threatening havoc before family members recognize the need for hospital ca ...