Google has proven in the past that they are willing and able to challenge any and everyone in order to move into new territories. They’ve once again decided to enter a new arena this week, as they announced Google Maps Navigation. This is their entrance into the personal GPS navigation battle that has typically been fought with companies such as TomTom and Garmin. But Google is entering with a completely different strategy, and that strategy is extremely Google-like, right to it’s core.Posted in Technology News
The future is coming, and once again Google sits behind the wheel. At Google’s I/O event last week, they introduced their future technology. And you won’t want to miss this sneak peek at the “what if Email was invented today, rather than 40 years ago” presentation. Bonus points for noticing any/all Firefly references by the Google team.
Every song ever made all for $.99.Posted in Technology Reviews
Like a mini Photoshop right on your iPhone. Pictures after the break.Posted in Technology Reviews
These are the 5 free apps that I use the most on a day to day basis…Posted in Technology Reviews
Pronounced \bē-hīv\, this instant messaging app for the iPhone and iPod Touch is the most feature-rich IM client out there.Posted in Technology Reviews
Copy/Paste and MMS are only a few…Posted in Technology News
The new 3rd generation iPod Shuffles are 4GB and come in black and silver, but that’s not all…Posted in Technology News
What’s that song on the radio? Shazam will tell you!Posted in Technology Reviews
Welcome to another edition of a MacGeek iPhone game review. This week we review a fun new platformer from Team Phobic. Video after the jump.Posted in Technology Reviews
On Tuesday, Apple released the public beta of it’s Safari web browser.Posted in Technology News
The annual Mobile World Congress took place this week in Barcelona. This conference reveals the latest in phone technology. What was the star of the show? Is Android about to take over the world?Posted in Articles, Technology News
Amazon have announced this week that they will be releasing a new version of their popular electronic book reader, the Kindle.Posted in Technology News
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- https://altezza.travel : Hᥱⅼlо, і fееⅼ tɦаt і notіcᥱd ...
- Lia : AFAICT you've coreevd all the bases with this answer! ...
- Mehran : I LOVED this book! Leaving Miss Christina already Mr.DuRoy? Can't not wait for DuRob haha LOL no slisourey this is going to be an ...
- Anna : abos I worked belifry in community corrections center. It is not an appropriate setting for prisoners who remain dangerous, and so ...
- Arno : UGG boots have received many awrads. Best new footwear brand is a single of those. These sheepskin boots have been named as pref ...
- Arturo : Hello Rachel!I don't think we met when I was down in Texas last November / December, but I was staying with the C failmy for a few ...
- Juan : Great to see another new blog on here! Looking foarrwd to reading all about your tea thoughts. Pics would be great too, let us kno ...
- Alexandra : Pneumonia can sneak up on elderly pelope and wreak life-threatening havoc before family members recognize the need for hospital ca ...