Home » Content » Podcasts » GeekiNtertainment » Subscribe
GeekiNtertainment starts the history of Geekshow.us as a podcast site. The pilot episode was released in June 2005, with horrible quality, and a Motto of, “Intertainment so geeky, We spell it with an ‘I’”. The show has went on for so long now, that it has seen a variety of equipment upgrades, format changes, special segments, and more. But the one thing that remains the same is our desire to present you with the best collection of news and discussion on television, movies, video games, and technology.
Hosts: Randy McKinney and Wayne Porter (with occasional guest hosts)
We’re back for the last time as we celebrate our 150th and FINAL EPISODE. Hosts Randy McKinney and Scott Carelli are joined by returning host Wayne Porter to listen to your voicemails, answer your emails, reminisce about the past 6 years, and say our goodbyes to the podcast that started it all. HUGE thanks to everyone who contributed to this episode, and to ANYONE who has listened over the years. It’s been a fun ride, and we can’t wait to see what comes next!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
On this week’s GeekiN Extra we discuss our March Book of the Month, Y The Last Man Deluxe Edition vol. 3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra. Joining us once again John Pavlich from Sofa Dogs. Enjoy!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
In this GeekiN Extra, Randy and Scott take some time to discuss the recently concluded ABC Family series Greek. We talk about plot, characters, and some of our favorite moments from what was a great series about college life. Enjoy!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Welcome to the last full episode of GeekiN. #150 will be an episode celebrating the listeners and the show that has lasted all these years. In todays episode though, we have a variety of news, as well as the post-GeekiN news. For a complete list of discussion topics, keep reading!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
With only 3 episodes to go, we pack in a lot of discussion to day, considering that amount of actual news there was. Join us to hear a new podcast announcement, as well of the announcement of an announcement. Keep reading to see the news discussed this episode.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
On this week’s GeekiN Extra, Randy and Scott are joined by John Pavlich (Sofadogs, Movie Night) to discuss our February Book of the Month Locke & Key vol. 1 – Welcome to Lovecraft.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Another week of news and discussion and another week closer to episode 150 and the end of GeekiN. Check out the list of topics discussed after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
In this GeekiN Extra, Scott is joined by John Pavlich to talk about some of the latest movie trailers. Full list after the break:Posted in GeekiNtertainment
The third time recording this episode was the charm, as we got a workable product finally. We play a bit of “speed through the repeat news” at the beginning in order to back on the amount of discussion we had to re-tread, but the episode came out good. Keep reading to check out the topics this week.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
On this week’s GeekiN Extra, Randy and Scott are joined by John Pavlich (Sofadogs, Movie Night) to discuss our January Book of the Month Power Girl: A New Beginnning.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Randy’s back this week with a major announcement, plus the regular discussion of the week’s entertainment news. For the full list of topics, check after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
This episode is a remake of the original GeekiN #144 that was lost in technological mishap. This time around, John Pavlich plays the role of Randy. Lots of geeky discussion ensue. Enjoy!Posted in GeekiNtertainment
On this week’s GeekiN Extra, Randy and Scott are joined by John Pavlich (Sofadogs, Movie Night) to discuss our December Book of the MonthPosted in GeekiNtertainment
Randy and Scott take on another week of entertainment news and discussion including the identity of the new Superman. Find a break down of topics after the break.Posted in GeekiNtertainment
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- onlinedoctorsl.lk: Dog meat mixed with beef, cooked well and served in hotels to make quick money. Ashwagandha, ginseng, brahmi, licorice, nettle and chamomile are...
- Michelle: Аlthough there iss onе thing to be learned from any info you can realize οon little business managеment on-line, the faсt is that somee might bе a lot of...
- Tangela: Furthermore, large planters along with other customary planters will always make those sprawling entryways more stylish and convenient. alsoenjoy width:...
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1386134' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1386134081) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC