Home » Content » Misc. » Other Reviews » Subscribe
California here we come!Posted in Articles, Other Reviews
The lights go up. Intermission is over. It’s Max Bialystock’s latest show…er, sorry, Mel Brooks’ latest show. From a movie that was slow to gain a following, there’s now a successful Broadway show and yet another movie!
Posted in Articles, Content, Movie Reviews, Other Reviews
“Oh God, the great and terrible beauty of it…”Posted in Articles, Other Reviews
Introducing Geekshow Entertainment’s new Book Critic, writer Stephanie Merchant.
By Scott Carelli
Black 20 is a website that I really can’t talk enough about. Their brand of comedy is right up my alley, and I think, if you gave them a shot, they could be right up yours, too.Posted in Other Reviews
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- Steveys Choice: Still making my way through the episode, but on your Dr Who discussion you chat about assuming the 1996 Dr (played by Paul McGann I think) regenerates...
- knightskye: Hindsight…it is probably not an accident that I chose heroes with no inherent super abilities. Their powers come from an external source that they...
- knightskye: I’ll play, DC would be Green Lantern for the sheer freedom of creative expression. The chance for travel is a bonus. Marvel would be Iron Man,...
- kilowog15393: Awesome extra guys!!! so i had a question ” if u could be any dc hero and any marvel hero who would u be and then who would win in a fight?”...
- knightskye: Hey guys, nice show. When I was young back in the late eighties, my family had a roller skating rink that we had converted from a one screen movie theater....
- knightskye: When you were dreading the long gap between Marvel movies you forgot bout Guardians of the Galaxy scheduled for August 1st 2014. Sadly, the fact that you...
- Don: My top five alternate Batman costumes. 5. Batman Beyond 4. Owlman 3. Flashpoint Batman 2. Battle for the Cowl Batman (Jason Todd) 1. Yellow Lantern Batman
- ChronoFett: Hahaha!!! I saw this video a long time ago. I’m right there with you. I support many of my statements in the podcast episode, but Supes has a lot...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1386423' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1386423212) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC