I’ve been a Marvel fan for the past six and a half years, going all the way back to Bendis’s New Avengers #1. At the time, I never in a million years thought I could pick up a Marvel book, but hey. I got hooked and I’ve been reading your comics in mass opiate quantities ever since.
But I’m going to have to quit you.Posted in Articles, Books, Comic Book News, Comic Book Reviews, Comics
*Updated 9/24* Turns out, we don’t run Hollywood. The actual results of the Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire casting continues to roll in. Each choice is unsurprisingly different than our original article about our choices for the show. Still, There is nothing really to complain about here.Posted in Books, Television News
When the Dark comes rising, six shall turn it back.Posted in Articles, Books, Movie Reviews
With the recent Vampire craze sweeping the nation, its time for The CW to get in on the action, with another novel adaptaion.Posted in Books, Television News
Where is fancy bread? In the heart, or in the head?
Comic of the Week
Special thanks for the C2E2 for putting on a great convention!! Check out the coverage or order tickets for next year at C2E2.com!!
- steveyschoice: Hi guys great show as always. I’m not sure when Man of Steel releases in US, but I live in the UK and have just got back from seeing it. Let me...
- harry mcpotter: right so, first of all: 69 ,LOOOOOOOOOOOOL The movie i would like to see made is actually becoming a reality as they have annonced: a ratchet and clank...
- ChronoFett: Hahaha. Sort of. I guess I did forget to mention this directly, but I sort of mentioned it in the podcast indirectly. I mean, Knightskye is totally right....
- Knightskye: I was intrigued by the TV/movie topic that you guys brought up relating to Star Trek and Firefly. I think that dynamic might be making a comeback with the...
- Knightskye: I didn’t laugh, but it did seem oddly out of place. Even with where they are taking the Spock character it seemed out of character for him, like they...
- Walker: I didn’t hear you bring this up in the episode so I have to ask about it. When Spock uttered the infamous “KKHHAAAAAANNN!!!!& #8221; scream, was I...
- игровые автоматы играть бесплатно: Hello.This post was extremely motivating, particularly since I was browsing for thoughts on this topic last Thursday.
- Don: Guy Gardner leading the Red Lantern Corp? Any body else excited. Lets not forget our old buddy. Larfleezes series is about to start.
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1370383' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1370383182) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC