Kevin Williamson’s I Know What You Did Last Summer.Posted in Movie Reviews, Site News
With Doctor Who back for six seasons, we’ve seen the creation of a ton of awesome creatures and aliens like The Juddoon and The Ood. But more than anything, fans (like me) of the Classic series are always waiting to see what previously appearing villains would show up next.Posted in Articles, Misc., Television
In which I suggest “there is another…”Posted in Comics, Misc., Movies
I’ve been a Marvel fan for the past six and a half years, going all the way back to Bendis’s New Avengers #1. At the time, I never in a million years thought I could pick up a Marvel book, but hey. I got hooked and I’ve been reading your comics in mass opiate quantities ever since.
But I’m going to have to quit you.Posted in Articles, Books, Comic Book News, Comic Book Reviews, Comics
From Summit City Comic Con, Scott Carelli talks with writer Sean McKeever about his current work at Marvel as well as his past work like Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane, The Waiting Place, and much much more.Posted in Other News
From Summit City Comic Con 2011, Scott Carelli talks with Frank Cvetkovic about his AWESOME web comic Punch-Up and his printed one shot comic Skottie Rocket.Posted in Other News
Not an April Fools jokePosted in Articles, Comic Book News, Other News, Television News
The Man Without Fear!Posted in Other News, Site News
Evil Dead 2 from co-writer/director Sam Raimi.Posted in Other News, Site News
The Evil Dead from writer/director Sam Raimi.Posted in Other News, Site News
I Kill Giants
By Joe Kelly and J.M. Ken Niimura
Posted in Comic Book News, Site News
An American Werewolf in London from writer/director John Landis.Posted in Other News, Site News
Chew – Omnivore Edition Hardcover Vol. 1
By John Layman and Rob Guillory
Posted in Comic Book News, Other News, Site News
Comic of the Week
Special thanks for the C2E2 for putting on a great convention!! Check out the coverage or order tickets for next year at C2E2.com!!
- トリーバーチ ポーチ: でも百貨店にいったら、売り切れていたり、そんな時間 はなかったり…
- liftandglowblog.com: I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a...
- ChronoFett: really?? hahaha Oops. That is very strange as I try to keep track of the emails pretty precisely. Well, thanks for coming clean. And send us more Vs....
- ChronoFett: Excellent observation. That absolutely makes sense. I get the feeling that was what Jeff said without articulating it precisely. Poor Jaime. He has had...
- Knightskye: Here’s the piece of the puzzle you guys were missing when discussing Jamie Lannister. No, Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark would not have been maligned...
- harry mcpotter: yeah guys i didn’t send you that first battle i am pretty sure it was jacob
- harry mcpotter: ohhh jj might be on to something there with the nano suit it does seem quite possible. now the mandarin:i really did not like what they did with him...
- JJ Brent: Gotta admit I was sad when Iron Man 3 was over because that was the moment I was supposed to be able to start a discussion with my buddy Brian E. Kiley. 😞...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368052' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368052876) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC