Home » Content » Comics » Comic Book News » Subscribe
I’ve been a Marvel fan for the past six and a half years, going all the way back to Bendis’s New Avengers #1. At the time, I never in a million years thought I could pick up a Marvel book, but hey. I got hooked and I’ve been reading your comics in mass opiate quantities ever since.
But I’m going to have to quit you.Posted in Articles, Books, Comic Book News, Comic Book Reviews, Comics
Scott Carelli reviews the new Wonder Woman pilot from David E. Kelley. Moderated by Matt Smith.Posted in Comic Book News, Television News, Television Reviews
A trailer for the fall releasePosted in Comic Book News, Comics, Trailers & Posters, Video Game News, Video Games
Not an April Fools jokePosted in Articles, Comic Book News, Other News, Television News
The first full length trailer for Marvel’s period superhero film.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News, Trailers & Posters
4 minutes from the new film direct from WonderCon.Posted in Comic Book News, Comics, Movie News, Movies, Trailers & Posters
To star next to Henry Cavill in “The Man of Steel”!Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Comics, Movie News, Movies
As a mobster and a “street smart Gotham girl”Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Movie News, Movies
Our first official look at David E. Kelley’s Wonder Woman series!Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Comics, Television, Television News
With Geoff Johns and Neil Gaiman’s involvement!Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Television News
You’re eyes are about to be spellbound!Posted in Articles, Comic Book News, Comics, Movie News
Marvel Studios has released a new trailer for Kenneth Branagh’s Thor.Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News, Trailers & Posters
Iron Man is in good hands…Posted in Comic Book News, Movie News
The David E. Kelley helmed TV series has it’s Amazonian Princess…Posted in Comic Book News, Television News
Comic of the Week
Special thanks for the C2E2 for putting on a great convention!! Check out the coverage or order tickets for next year at C2E2.com!!
- トリーバーチ ポーチ: でも百貨店にいったら、売り切れていたり、そんな時間 はなかったり…
- liftandglowblog.com: I get pleasure from, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a...
- ChronoFett: really?? hahaha Oops. That is very strange as I try to keep track of the emails pretty precisely. Well, thanks for coming clean. And send us more Vs....
- ChronoFett: Excellent observation. That absolutely makes sense. I get the feeling that was what Jeff said without articulating it precisely. Poor Jaime. He has had...
- Knightskye: Here’s the piece of the puzzle you guys were missing when discussing Jamie Lannister. No, Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark would not have been maligned...
- harry mcpotter: yeah guys i didn’t send you that first battle i am pretty sure it was jacob
- harry mcpotter: ohhh jj might be on to something there with the nano suit it does seem quite possible. now the mandarin:i really did not like what they did with him...
- JJ Brent: Gotta admit I was sad when Iron Man 3 was over because that was the moment I was supposed to be able to start a discussion with my buddy Brian E. Kiley. 😞...
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368121' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1368121035) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC