Archive for February 2013
Join the guys for another episode as they say goodbye to a great friend and listener and celebrate his Super Geeky life. Today, the guys rank the greatest villains of all time for a Villain Hall of Fame, debate Megan Fox playing April O’Neil, and answer some great listener emails. Check it out!Posted in SuperGeeks
Thomas is joined by Blue for a long recording of SuperGeeks. This week, the guys create a Super Hero Hall of Fame, discuss the newest reports about the new Star Wars films, Justice League movie and Amazing Spiderman 2! Then we answer listener email and say goodbye to all the shows that went off the air this year. Check it out!!Posted in SuperGeeks
Comic of the Week
Supergeeks---Your home for all things Geeky. Because it's not enough to be a Geek! You have to be...a SuperGeek!
- ask: Hi there, its nice paragraph regarding media print, we all know media is a impressive source of facts.
- Alvaro: Hello admin, i found this post on 18 spot in google’s search results. I’m sure that your low rankings are caused by hi bounce rate. This is very...
- jason: Simpletons attack ANYTHING they don’t readily understand. Most people should probablyjust avoid this one and stick to something a little better suited for...
- jason: Hello folks, one more opinion won’t hurt anything. Please people stop using the damn word ambitious when critiquing this film. All movies producers hope...
- kindersitz bestenliste: Good web site you have here.. It’s difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take...
- test routeur wifi 2015: Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful information particularly the ultimate section :) I...
- Carmon: It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
- Morey: Absolutely first rate and coerbp-pottomed, gentlemen!
- There are no unread comments
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1426408' at line 1]
SELECT ID, post_title, comment_author, comment_date, comment_date_gmt, comment_id FROM INNER JOIN ON .ID = .comment_post_ID WHERE comment_date > FROM_UNIXTIME(1426408721) AND comment_approved = '1' ORDER BY comment_date DESC